Heavy Duty Technician
Northwest Calibration is an integrated provider of calibration services and maintenance to various industries throughout Northern British Columbia. Our head office and facilities are currently located in Terrace, BC to serve Terrace, Kitimat, Prince Rupert as well as other regions throughout the province.
We are currently accepting resumes for a Field Service Technician for full time work throughout the region. This position will be based out of our facility in Terrace. We offer a very competitive compensation package along with benefits to the successful candidate.
- Perform repairs and maintenance on mechanical equipment at customer facilities or worksites.
- Provide prompt and superior customer service.
- Exhibit and foster a commitment to our safety culture.
- Must be willing to travel throughout the region.
- Experience with construction and aerial equipment would be an asset
- Drug and alcohol clearance testing will be required to access some of our potential work sites
- 3-10 years experience
- Must have excellent troubleshooting skills
- Valid Class 5 drivers license with a clean drivers abstract
Date Posted: March 19th, 2021